Like the other Apple devices, MacBook is the most important device of Apple that has really created a new era of the production for the portable laptop. Apple produces MacBook after a long time interval of four-year means after 2011; it again produced MacBook in 2015 as MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. Now, this MacBook Air and MacBook Pro are again to launch this year with new and innovative technologies. Though these both MacBook were fine but there were some issues for which users need to have MacBook Pro and tech support for MacBook Air.
However, here with this article post, you will know about some of the common issues that users have faced with these MacBook so that you can have a solution yourself. Anyway, if you find any critical issues, you can dial a technical support for MacBook Pro or MacBook Air to have an instant and perfect solution. So, let’s have a look at some of the common issues and solutions:
MacBook running slowly
This is one of the most common issues with your MacBook. Here, you can restart you MacBook to have fixes for slow running issues. If it doesn’t work, you need to look for Activity Monitor. Overview of Activity monitor makes you can view that where your Mac power and memory are getting used. Here, you will find everything that needs to upgrade, so that you could not find any issue.
Mac Wi-Fi issue
Here, you need to turnoff Wi-Fi connection for 10 seconds by selecting Turn off Wi-Fi. Now, again turn it on. Now, next you need to do is to restart router by unplugging it from power for 30 to 60 seconds and again plug it with power supply. If these all, do not resolve your problem, you can connect with Mac technical experts.
Mac Ethernet issues
Here, you first need to check version of Ethernet for which you can follow the procedure as shown below:
• Choose system information from Apple menu while after pressing option key.
• Choose installations after expanding software sections.
• Click on software name column to sort the list alphabetically.
• Now, search for ‘Incompatible Kernel Extension Configuration Data”.
• If you find the previous version as 3.28., you need to follow the steps as shown here:
1. First, you need to open ‘Terminal app’.
2. Type the command as ‘Incompatible Kernel Extension Configuration’ as kernel extension ‘:sudo softwareupdate –background’.
3. Leave this terminal and restart your system.
These are very few issues that have been shown here. You can have more issues solution for MacBook directly with MacBook technical experts.